Skip navigation

Water Fill Stations for Bulk Non-Potable Use

South Surrey Athletic Park Water Fill Station at 14600 22 Avenue

Bulk water filling stations are located throughout the City and require a pre-paid access card.

Water Filling Station Locations

The City has 8 filling stations located at:

  • Bridgeview (11470 131 St.)
  • Campbell Heights (18917 36 Ave.)
  • Cloverdale (5337 180 St.)
  • Hemlock (9353 160 St.)
  • Panorama (5455 Panorama Dr.)
  • Port Kells (9781 186 St.)
  • South Surrey (2366 166 St.)
  • South Surrey Athletic Park (14600 22 Ave.)

Download Map

Pre-Paid Access Card

A Pre-Paid Access card is required to access the water fill stations. The card will work on all fill stations. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, cheque and debit cards. Credit cards are not accepted.

The cards can be purchased at the Property and Payment Services counter located at:

  • City Hall (13450 104 Ave)

The card purchase fee is $36 plus applicable taxes. The regular City water rates will apply.

Bulk Water Station Pre-Paid Access Card Terms and Conditions

Please note this card has the following restrictions:

  • This card is non-transferrable and the credit amount purchased on this card will not be refunded. Please load the card in appropriate increments.
  • If this card is lost or stolen, the balance on the card cannot be transferred to a new card or refunded. This card should be kept secure and protected at all times.
  • If this card is damaged and a replacement card is needed, you will need to pay the card purchase fee of $36 plus applicable taxes.
  • To access the card terminal at the water fill station the box has a combination lock (7926).
  • The Bulk Water Fill station will display the balance remaining when this card is used.
  • To reload the balance on this card, visit the Property and Payment Services counter at City Hall or the Surrey Operations Centre.

Technical issues with the water fill station can be reported by calling 604-591-4152.

Water Service Connections

  • The existing water service connection may be repurposed for temporary usage during construction; or
  • The ultimate water service connection can be temporarily repurposed for usage during construction; or
  • A new interim water service connection can be installed for usage during construction.

A plumbing permit is required for service connections. This includes an appropriate backflow preventer and water meter. See Schedule D of the Water Bylaw for fees.