Skip navigation

Report a Problem or Submit a Request

Get the latest information and updates on Surrey's response to COVID-19. Send your questions or concerns to

Report a non-emergency problem by submitting your service request. For example, you can report dumping, street issues, or park issues for the City to fix.

Report a Problem

We have updated Report a Problem to offer an easier way to submit requests by typing out your issue and viewing requests submitted around you. By creating an account, you can now check the status of your submission.

If you would like to contact a specific department or group review our contact page. In the case of injury or immediate danger, please call 911 right away.

Create a Short Cut on Your Mobile Device

You can add Report A Problem to your mobile device home screen.

Iphone (Safari Browser)

  1. Open on your Iphone.
  2. From the Safari browser, tap the share arrow.
  3. Select "Add to home screen", and follow the on-screen instruction.

Android (Chrome Browser)

  1. Open on your Android.
  2. From the Chrome browser, press 3 dots.
  3. Select "Add to home screen", and follow the on-screen instruction.